Frequently Asked Questions
What is Lucas’ standard lead time?
Standard lead time for orders under 100,000 units is 15 working days after all proofs are approved.
Do you offer priority or rush orders?
Yes, we offer both priority and rush orders. However, our ability to guarantee expedited service depends on our capacity at the time of the request.
- Priority: 10 working days from signed art approval (rush fee may apply)
- Rush: 5 working days from signed art approval (rush fee may apply)
Can I expect the standard lead time if I place a large order?
Lead time for orders of more than 100,000 units will be determined at time of approvals.
How will Lucas protect my data?
Lucas is a medium-security card manufacturer. We adhere to the following security practices to safeguard personally identifiable information (PII) and other proprietary data:
- All discarded documents and materials with customer data are shredded throughout pre-production, production and post-production.
- On request, data files can be deleted from our system after shipping in accordance with specific protocols.
- No data is sent offsite at any time.
- No production is done offsite at any time.
- Mailed materials usually go to trusted third-party shippers for transport to USPS drop ship locations.
- The on-premises Lucas FTP server uses SFTP.
- Only users with admin-level privileges have access to customers’ SFTP folder and our physical server room.
- Cameras monitor all entrances and exits as well as all production areas 24 hours a day.
Can I receive samples of my order?
As a courtesy to our customers, our standard practice is to ship a maximum of 25 samples to the client at no extra charge when the order ships. For more than 25 samples, please see your sales representative to calculate additional cost.
How do I know when my order has been accepted?
You will receive an email confirming your order once the order has been turned in to production.
How will I know when my order ships?
Shipping notifications are sent via email the day the product ships. The notification will include the shipment company used and tracking numbers if applicable.